Complex challenges, such as those in health, environment, and sustainability, can rarely be solved with one individual or a single organization. envision catalyzes collaboration across silos, organizations, jurisdictions, sectors, and academic backgrounds that furthers positive environmental and related systems change. We sort through competing priorities and ensure productive group dynamics so that the solutions reflect everyone’s collective brilliance.
As experienced collaboration and facilitation whizzes, we partner with you to create the space where both supporters and adversaries come together across organizational units and beyond to craft solutions — collaboratively, collectively, cooperatively. envision designs and leads events at the local, regional and national level that develop, support and evaluate policies, regulations, strategies and standards while avoiding unnecessary costs associated with duplicated effort.
We lead meetings that:
- Uncover underlying concerns and interests
- Promote common understanding among participants
- Coordinate and harmonize, often times conflicting requirements, across jurisdictions and agencies
- Produce joint strategies and action plans
- Develop collective theories of change
- Build coalitions and partners
- Increase your capacity to work collaboratively while simultaneously addressing an issue
- Foster collective and creative, broadly-supported, robust solutions, and more.
We find that through the collaboration or partnering cycle, there are four places where collaborative efforts benefit from additional support. See below for how we can work with you in each phase:
For a list of our projects catalyzing multi-organizational collaborative solutions, click here.